Joe McCarthy Show Your Face

May 17, 2017

A message from Mike Huckabee:  This is a second guest blog post from Matt Wilson.  Matt is a brilliant attorney who once worked for me. I encourage you to read this post and if you haven't yet, his powerful blog about the Comey Memo here.

Sixty odd years ago, Sen. Joseph McCarthy spoke about a list of communist spies in the government. He never showed anyone that list. Reporters simply were supposed to take him at his word that the list existed and was accurate.

At least McCarthy was not an anonymous source talking to the New York Times about a secret memo that has never been published. At least our parents and grandparents could judge the veracity of McCarthy's claims by examining his personal character and reputation.

The same cannot be said of the cowardly, anonymous sources who have maligned the President of the United States by insinuating that he has committed obstruction of justice.

Folks, if you are going to resort to McCarthy like tactics, at least be like Joe and show your face.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.  WE READ THEM!

Related Posts

• Florence

05/17/2017 09:23 PM

Amen to the above comments. President Trump is fighting for us and as his supporters, we need to fight for him as well. I'm so sick and tired of these liberal, left-leaning Commies and their tactics that I think ourbest revenge is to: 1) vote out of office every single Democrat/deep state establishment/never Trumpers and 2) re-elect President Trump in the next Presidential elections and after his term expires 3) elect VP Pence as his successor.

• Gloria Larson

05/17/2017 09:18 PM

I am sick at heart what the liberals are doing to President Trump. He is a good man who we as Americans elected (not the russians). Because the Dems refuse to accept that hillary and all of them are Losers,they are trying to destroy a GOOD man. This is tough to watch the liberals demand and get everything they want because of Weak Republicans. I only hope the deplorables stand firm because the elected conservatives are worthless.

• Sharon Jeske

05/17/2017 08:17 PM

Everything has been said without proof. The left has become crazed and repeats accusations over and over so often that some people believe the garbage without proof. Where is 'innocent until proven guilty "? I am a 73 yr old retired nurse and I finally felt like this is enough and I called my congressman, Jeb Hensarling. I asked the aid if JH has stood up for our president. I mean more than backing his agenda and I expect him to verbally back our president and encourage other rep.sto do so also. The left sticks together like glue while Rep.s are all overthe place. If they cannot back the President that we the people elected, do not expect us to vote them back in. Also, the great 'memo", who says that Comey doesn't slant thenote to protect himself?!!!

• MACKIE BRADEN

05/17/2017 06:24 PM

Ms. Sizemore, have you been vacationing on Pluto for the past few years? Just so happens that Gov. Huckabee has his fingers closer to the pulse of actual facts than most people in this nation currently. And if you have to resort to name-calling, then get a better argument.

• Anthony Fronzaglia

05/17/2017 05:12 PM

The media in league with the establishment will do anything to destroy the Trump presidency.
    Now is the time for more prayer that
    God intervene to eradicate these
    evil doers.

Joe McCarthy Show Your Face

May 17, 2017

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.  WE READ THEM!

Related Posts