On The Show Today
Sep 20 2013
- University of Kansas proffesor tweets hope that children of NRA members get murdered
- The same company who did the background check on Edward Snowden did the check on the Navy Yard shooter
- Governmnet Shutdown: what really happens and who goes home
- DOJ asks the Supreme Court to rule on Obamacare regarding denial of contraceptive coverage due to religious beliefs
- AZ wants to stop drivers licenses for illegals
- House passes bill to add work for food stamps, would only effect adults without dependants
Congressman DeLay's conviction for money laundering was overturned yesterday
Tom Delay is a former Congressman from Texas who was the House Majority Leader from 2003-2005.
FEATURED GUEST: SENATOR BEN NELSON (NE) - NAIC.org
Government shutdown fight
Senator Ben Nelson became the Chief Executive Officer of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC) on January 18, 2013. He served as the US Senator from Nebraska from 2001-2012, where he sat on the Agriculture, Appropriations, Armed Services, and Rules Committees. Prior to that, he was Governor for Nebraska from 1991-1999.
Hollis Greenlaw is the Co-Founder and CEO of UMT Holdings, a real estate investment company based in Dallas, Texas.
JANICE DEAN - Weather.Blogs.FoxNews.Com
Janice's children's book "Freddy the Frogcaster" is out now
Janice Dean joined Fox News Channel (FNC) in January 2004 and currently serves as chief meteorologist. Throughout her tenure with FNC, Dean has covered a slew of storms, including: Hurricanes Sandy, Irene, Igor, Earl and Katrina. She is a member of the American Meteorological Society and was awarded the AMS Seal of Approval in 2009.
Lisa reviews "Prisoners," "Thanks for Sharing," "Enough Said," and "A Single Shot"
Lisa is the Yahoo! Movies Film Critic, and is the Hollywood Insider for HGTV’s FrontDoor.com.