Secretary of State Tillerson responds to NBC report

October 5, 2017

Apparently having no real news to report, NBC continued the media’s tireless efforts to undermine the White House by claiming that Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had called President Trump a “moron” and was on the verge of resigning. Trump took time out of what is probably a pretty busy schedule to tweet that it was more “fake news” and a “disgrace to good reporting.”

For his part, Tillerson said he has never considered resigning, and as for calling Trump names, he stated, “I'm not going to deal with petty stuff like that. This is what I don't understand about Washington. Again, I'm not from this place. But the places I come from, we don't deal with that kind of petty nonsense. And it is intended to do nothing but divide people.”

Just to remind you of where Tillerson is from: he’s the former CEO of Exxon/Mobile, former national president of the Boy Scouts and an Eagle Scout. In other words, his background involves doing important, adult things that provide a vital product while creating thousands of private sector jobs and maintaining a personal pledge to be trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and reverent.

No wonder he doesn’t understand Washington!

LEAVE ME A COMMENT! I READ THEM!

• Lynn Nielsen

10/06/2017 12:49 AM

Per Secretary of State Tillerson's background, in which he appears to be an individual of good character, I doubt a lame word like "moron" would even be part of his dialect. It's definitely *fake news,* also know as A LIE - a hallmark of the left. God bless Rex Tillerson, our president, and the USA!

• Vivian Irene Sutphin

10/05/2017 06:41 PM

Thank you Mr. Tillerson for standing with President Trump. You both are quality men with integrity! Most unfortunately, Washington has forgotten what that means. I support you both 100%.

• Marilynn Hoyt

10/05/2017 06:07 PM

Gov Huckabee
    Honestly, I have given up listening to or watching any of the blow hard liberals. Kimmal being one of them. I have never watched his show, but anything he bellows about has no meaning. Hollywood is quickly making themselves completely irrevelent. Except for a few very decent actors, most of those are off making good decent films and tv shows. We have a lot more time on our hands here at my house as we refuse to watch anything with those who are filled with hatred for Christians and our President. Not too much left.

Secretary of State Tillerson responds to NBC report

October 5, 2017

No wonder he doesn’t understand Washington!

LEAVE ME A COMMENT! I READ THEM!

• Lynn Nielsen